Vegetable smoothie - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Vegetable smoothie recipes
Lean Green Fighting Machine
By rapm155, Tasty Delights
A healthy low in sugar high in protein smoothy
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 3-4 strawberries
- 2 large kale leaves, washed and chopped
- 4 tbsp firm tofu
- 1 cup water or ice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (omega 3)
- 4 slices fresh pineapple
- 1tbsp honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 pear, cored, skin on and chopped
Chia Green Beets Smoothie - Power Packed Smoothie
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
"Chia Green Beets Smoothie" is a next level super duper healthy smoothie which is not only packed with antioxidant...
- ½ Cup Beets – You can take fresh or frozen
- 3 Stalks of Celery – Cleaned & Chopped
- ½ Cup Spinach – Cleaned
- ½ Cup Kala – Cleaned - Optional
- 1 Small Piece of Ginger – Cleaned
- 1 Apple – Cleaned and Chopped
- 2 Tsp Chia Seeds – Any Color is okay
- ¼ Tsp Cinnamon Powder – Optional
- 1 Cup Coconut Water – Optional – You can use regular water