The best breakfast smoothie recipes - 9 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: healthy smoothie
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Breakfast smoothie recipes
Simple Green Smoothie (Green Wonder)
I bought some food pouches 2 weeks ago and was wondering what I could blend together for preparing a healthy AND de...
- 1 peeled and seeded pear
- 1 peeled and seeded apple (granny smith)
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach (or even frozen leaf spinach)
- 150ml orange juice (I choose mild one)
We tried the magic flat-tummy drink, and it's INSANE
By Déborah Deprez
Dreaming of a flat stomach? Here we present to you a simple drink that reduces bloating and causes that puffy look in your belly to disappear.
Happiest Green Smoothie on Earth
Blend all ingredients
- 2 cups spinach, fresh
- 1/4 cup cilantro, fresh
- 2 cups coconut water, unsweetened
- 2 cups pineapple
- 1 cup mango, frozen
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds (2 tablespoons mixed into each cup after blended)
This Flat-Belly Drink For Fall Is About To Go Viral
By déborah deprez
Prepare this refreshing concoction anytime you start to feel the pooch coming on, to get your fill of vitamins and minerals and stay in tip-top shape!
Blueberry Green Smoothie
A smoothie that combines fruit and greens and high protein powder for a light nutrition powerhouse
- 2 cups purified water
- 1 scoop protein isolate powder
- 1 large handful washed organic baby spinach leaves
- 2 bananas (in chunks)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
Blend all ingredients and serve
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup honey greek yogurt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen fruit
- 1tbsp. Flaxseed
20 delicious ways to drink your breakfast
Do you SKIP breakfast because you don't have time to eat? Try drinking it instead with these 20 GULPABLE morning concoctions you'll love!
Healthy Green Smoothie
By european cuties kitchen, European Cutie's Kitchen
My Healthy green smoothie is packed full of Kale
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 leaf of kale (discard the stalk)
- 1 organic banana
- 3 pieces of mango
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup of water
Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
In a blender, combine soy milk, oats, banana and strawberries
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana, broken into chunks
- 14 frozen strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
Ultimate Breakfast Smoothie
In a blender, or in a tall cup using an immersion blender, combine banana, yogurt, milk, mixed fruit, honey and van...
- 1 banana, peeled and broken into chunks
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain or fruit-flavoured yogurt
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) mixed fruit, (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
Green Strawberry Breakfast Smoothie
By Makiko Murakami
BLOG SHOP LULORA LIFE Recipes Products Green Smoothie Challenge Educators Free R...
- 1 cup spinach, tightly packed
- 1 cup strawberries with tops
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon camu camu berry powder (optional)
- 1 cup water*
- - See more at: http://www.lulora.com/green-strawberry-breakfast-smoothie/#sthash.UnZB9wy4.dpuf
In a covered blender, combine orange juice, banana, berries, tofu (or yogurt) and sugar (or Splenda), if using unti...
- 1-1/4 cups orange juice, preferably calcium-fortified
- 1 banana
- 1-1/4 cups frozen berries, such as raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and/or strawberries
- 1/2 cup low-fat silken tofu or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar or Splenda Granular (optional)