Here's How French Women Stay Slim
Croissants, baguette, cheese, wine; the list could go on! In France, people like to indulge in life's tastiest treats, but somehow don't seem to pile on the pounds.
In particular, French ladies seem to be able to eat whatever they fancy — while at the same time, looking like they could stand in for a Chanel model at any moment.
So, what are their tips and tricks for staying slim? On y va!
© Getty Images
Let's start with sport, because even the best diet doesn't come without a little exercise!
While French women aren't necessarily hardcore sport fans, they do like to keep on the go. On average, women walk more distances in France as it helps stop feelings of lethary, enables mental clarity, and prevents weight gain.
Their fitness program is based on regular daily excercise rather than a once-a-week power workout because the rest of the time, they're too busy enjoying life with a glass of wine.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.