The best green smoothies recipes - 10 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Green smoothies recipes
Simple Green Smoothie (Green Wonder)
I bought some food pouches 2 weeks ago and was wondering what I could blend together for preparing a healthy AND de...
- 1 peeled and seeded pear
- 1 peeled and seeded apple (granny smith)
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach (or even frozen leaf spinach)
- 150ml orange juice (I choose mild one)
Happiest Green Smoothie on Earth
Blend all ingredients
- 2 cups spinach, fresh
- 1/4 cup cilantro, fresh
- 2 cups coconut water, unsweetened
- 2 cups pineapple
- 1 cup mango, frozen
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds (2 tablespoons mixed into each cup after blended)
Tropical Green Smoothie
By saltandpaper, Salt + Paper
Creamy coconut, sweet pineapple & crisp spinach make this smoothie so very good
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1/3 cup fresh spinach (kale would work great too)
- 1/4 cup ice, few blocks
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 small banana
Blueberry Green Smoothie
A smoothie that combines fruit and greens and high protein powder for a light nutrition powerhouse
- 2 cups purified water
- 1 scoop protein isolate powder
- 1 large handful washed organic baby spinach leaves
- 2 bananas (in chunks)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
Healthy Green Smoothie
By european cuties kitchen, European Cutie's Kitchen
My Healthy green smoothie is packed full of Kale
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 leaf of kale (discard the stalk)
- 1 organic banana
- 3 pieces of mango
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup of water
30 day yoga challenge Green Power Smoothie
- 1/2 medium organic cucumber
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 Stevia package
- 1 Tab of mint
- 1/2 organic lemon
- 1/2 scoop greens powder
- 1/2 scoot hemp protein
Chia Green Beets Smoothie - Power Packed Smoothie
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
"Chia Green Beets Smoothie" is a next level super duper healthy smoothie which is not only packed with antioxidant...
- ½ Cup Beets – You can take fresh or frozen
- 3 Stalks of Celery – Cleaned & Chopped
- ½ Cup Spinach – Cleaned
- ½ Cup Kala – Cleaned - Optional
- 1 Small Piece of Ginger – Cleaned
- 1 Apple – Cleaned and Chopped
- 2 Tsp Chia Seeds – Any Color is okay
- ¼ Tsp Cinnamon Powder – Optional
- 1 Cup Coconut Water – Optional – You can use regular water
Green Smoothie - For Beginner - No Pulp (Blended)
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
The smoothie I'm sharing today is made using baby kale leaves and trust me it's not easy to eat them
- 1 Cup Baby Kale Leaves
- 1 Large Peach - Fresh or Frozen or Canned
- 4 Tbsp Fatfree Plain Yogurt
- 7-8 Whole Almonds
Easy Being Green Smoothies
It's easy being green with Green Giant® frozen spinach as the base for these delicious green smoothies!
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Key lime pie
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, quartered
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/3 cup apple juice
Key Lime Pie Green Smoothie
By tiaberry, Living Beautiful
Absolutely delicious smoothy that truly does taste like pie
- 2 tbsp key lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 1 tsp key lime zest (about 2 limes)
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- ¼ tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 2 drops liquid stevia or 1 tbsp ground xylitol or 1 pitted medjool date
- 1 tbsp sunflower butter
- 2 cups organic baby spinach
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 minute vanilla whipped topping (optional)
- graham cracker pieces (optional)