Tropical Green Smoothie
Creamy coconut, sweet pineapple & crisp spinach make this smoothie so very good. This recipe is simple, quick & just tastes really great. My boys love it, & so do I! It leaves you feeling refreshed.. Perfect any time of the day!
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1/3 cup fresh spinach (kale would work great too)
- 1/4 cup ice
- few blocks
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 small banana
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
In blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until desired consistency.
You'll also love
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4/5 (169 Votes)
- Spinach and Curry sauce Briouats 3.4/5 (231 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.8/5 (266 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4/5 (136 Votes)
- Dirty Shirley 4/5 (138 Votes)
- Blueberry Coffee Breakfast Smoothie 5/5 (7 Votes)
- Side- Tartar sauce 5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.