Tropical Green Smoothie
Creamy coconut, sweet pineapple & crisp spinach make this smoothie so very good. This recipe is simple, quick & just tastes really great. My boys love it, & so do I! It leaves you feeling refreshed.. Perfect any time of the day!
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1/3 cup fresh spinach (kale would work great too)
- 1/4 cup ice, few blocks
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 small banana
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
In blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until desired consistency.
You'll also love
- Blue Margarita 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Mac and Cheddar Cheese with... 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Tropical Punch Tea 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Warm Spinach Salad 4/5 (11 Votes)
- CORN CHOWDER 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Quick Meal In A Soup 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamy Spinach Dip 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Pineapple Couscous Salad with... 3.9/5 (98 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.