Tropical Green Smoothie
Creamy coconut, sweet pineapple & crisp spinach make this smoothie so very good. This recipe is simple, quick & just tastes really great. My boys love it, & so do I! It leaves you feeling refreshed.. Perfect any time of the day!
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1/3 cup fresh spinach (kale would work great too)
- 1/4 cup ice, few blocks
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 small banana
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
In blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until desired consistency.
You'll also love
- Thai Green Curry 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- (Moong Dal-Quinoa-Oats)... 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Kaleberry Smoothie 4/5 (64 Votes)
- SPINACH Tarator 3.8/5 (33 Votes)
- Skip A Meal Banana Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Jenna's nachos 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Best Bloody Mary 4/5 (57 Votes)
- Coooo Good For You Smoothie 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.