Creamy Spinach Dip
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Chill for 2 hours.
Bring to room temperature before serving.
Serve with vegetable dippers, pita bread wedges or crackers.
make sure to blot the spinach VERY dry after draining with paper towels,
otherwise the recipe will be too wet
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!