Tasty Halloween Party Snacks To Keep Things Spooky
From spooky ghosts to creepy spiders, these Halloween snacks are guaranteed to add a super scary touch to your Halloween celebration!
Credit © One Little Project
Creep out your entire family with these soft, gooey, totally realistic jello worms! It's a fun recipe to make at home with the kids, as it requires few ingredients and comes together easily. Get the recipe for Jello worms here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!