A yummy sweet Jello Cottage Cheese Salad with other yummy goodies to
- 1 3 oz BOX OF JELLO APRICOT or LIME
- 1 16 oz COTTAGE CHEESE
- 1 4 oz CAN CRUSHED PINEAPPLE DRAINED
- 1 CUP SMALL MARSHMELLOWS
- 1/4 CUP SHREDDED COCONUT
- 1 8 oz COOL WHIP
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all ingredients and chill
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.