A yummy sweet Jello Cottage Cheese Salad with other yummy goodies to
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- 1 3 oz BOX OF JELLO APRICOT or LIME
- 1 16 oz COTTAGE CHEESE
- 1 4 oz CAN CRUSHED PINEAPPLE DRAINED
- 1 CUP SMALL MARSHMELLOWS
- 1/4 CUP SHREDDED COCONUT
- 1 8 oz COOL WHIP
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all ingredients and chill
You'll also love
- Snow Balls 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Squares 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Kale Salad: A Cooking Cousins... 3.9/5 (59 Votes)
- Dad's Potato Salad 3.9/5 (115 Votes)
- Crescent roll hot dog roll ups... 3.9/5 (47 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Strawberries 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Easy Fruit Salad 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Watermelon Ball 3.9/5 (78 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe