Easy Fruit Salad
fluffy fruit salad
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can fruit cocktail (light syrup)
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1/2 package mini marshmallows
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Mix pudding and fruit cocktail
fold in cool whip
tastes even better the second day@
You'll also love
- Shortcake strawberry goo 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Fall Fruit Salad 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- BARBS' EASY CHEESE CAKE 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Molten Chocolate Cake 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Funfetti Pudding Cake 3.9/5 (84 Votes)
- Cool whip delight 3.9/5 (62 Votes)
- Jello Cream Cheese Pie 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Lemon Salad 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe