Molten Chocolate Cake
- 1 stick + 2 Tbsp. butter 6 oz. chocolate
- 3 eggs 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Melt butter & chocolate together. In separate bowl, mix sugar & flour. Beat in eggs. Add
chocolate mixture. Pour into buttered ramekins and bake at 400 degrees for 9-12 minutes.
Cakes are done when the tops puff up.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!