Funfetti Pudding Cake
This moist funfetti vanilla pudding cake is filled with sprinkles and a fun addition to any celebration
Full recipe --> HERE <--
- 1 (15.2 oz) box white cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles, plus more for garnish
- Half batch of 2 Ingredient White Chocolate Buttercream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 10-cup bundt pan with nonstick baking spray containing flour. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, instant pudding, oil, water and eggs until evenly moistened. Fold in sprinkles. Spread evenly into prepared bundt pan. Bake in preheated oven for 60-65 minutes or until a tester inserted comes out clean.
Remove from oven and cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack and remove from pan. Cool completely. Make frosting then top cake with frosting and a scattering of sprinkles.
You'll also love
- MsCarmens Chocolate Chip Pound Cake 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- Cool whip delight 3.9/5 (62 Votes)
- Chocolate Caramel Tartlet 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Mint cake 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Lemon Salad 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Matzah Pudding 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- VANILLA PUDDING (Microwave method) 3.9/5 (61 Votes)
- Nan's Famous Pudding Dessert 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe