Rhubarb Pie deconstructed in a glass
By Mamzelle Eva , blog Pour ceux qui aiment cuisiner
- 4 shortbread cookies (Small Butter cookies)
- 8 oz rhubarb
- 3 tbsp sugar
- whipped cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Crumble the cookies into the bottoms of glasses.
Peel the rhubarb and cut into chunks. Make the compote with sugar in a saucepan for about 15 minutes. Let cool, and the rhubarb to your glass jars.
Finish with a touch of whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Bourbon Blood Orange 3.9/5 (36 Votes)
- Nana's Shortbread 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Cool whip delight 3.9/5 (62 Votes)
- Affogatobout it! 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Rhubarb and Red Apple Puree 3.6/5 (112 Votes)
- Rhubarb Cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Jiffy Rhubarb Dessert 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe