Rhubarb dessert recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Rhubarb dessert recipes
By Sobylk - Mamacook
Prepare the sticks of rhubarb the day before
- 1 pie crust - storebought or homemade
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups of sugar (divided)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
Rhubarb Pie deconstructed in a glass
By Mamzelle Eva , blog Pour ceux qui aiment cuisiner
Crumble the cookies into the bottoms of glasses
- 4 shortbread cookies (Small Butter cookies)
- 8 oz rhubarb
- 3 tbsp sugar
- whipped cream
Jiffy Rhubarb Dessert
- Fill an 8x8 pan with diced rhubarb. Sprinkle with 3/4 c. sugar and one 3 oz box of raspberry jello. Cover with 1/2 pkg white cake mix and pour 3/4 cup water over the top. Drizzle with 5 T melted butter
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!