Rhubarb dessert recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Rhubarb dessert recipes
By Sobylk - Mamacook
Prepare the sticks of rhubarb the day before
- 1 pie crust - storebought or homemade
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups of sugar (divided)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
Rhubarb Pie deconstructed in a glass
By Mamzelle Eva , blog Pour ceux qui aiment cuisiner
Crumble the cookies into the bottoms of glasses
- 4 shortbread cookies (Small Butter cookies)
- 8 oz rhubarb
- 3 tbsp sugar
- whipped cream
Jiffy Rhubarb Dessert
- Fill an 8x8 pan with diced rhubarb. Sprinkle with 3/4 c. sugar and one 3 oz box of raspberry jello. Cover with 1/2 pkg white cake mix and pour 3/4 cup water over the top. Drizzle with 5 T melted butter