Our favorite raspberry bars recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Top rated Raspberry bars recipes
Jiffy Rhubarb Dessert
- Fill an 8x8 pan with diced rhubarb. Sprinkle with 3/4 c. sugar and one 3 oz box of raspberry jello. Cover with 1/2 pkg white cake mix and pour 3/4 cup water over the top. Drizzle with 5 T melted butter
Brace yourselves for these super cute strawberry men!
By Pascale Weeks
Your kids are going to freak out. Here's the STEP-by-STEP recipe, check it out!
Rainbow Cookies bar
By big nanny
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- 8 ounces almond paste
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 eggs, separated
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 drops red food coloring
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 1/4 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted