Our best healthy blackberry ideas - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Healthy blackberry recipes
its very easy tasty and healty
- blueberry 1packet
- blackberry 1 packet
- strawberry 1packet
- pound cake 100 gram
- sugar 4 teaspoon
- oat just for sparnkle
By nickelet11, Smarte A La Carte
One of my favorite pancake recipes with only 3 ingredients!!!!!
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat or multigrain pancake mix (I used Arrowhead Mills Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix)
- 1 (12oz.) bottle of beer (I used Stella Artois)
- 2 tbsp blackberry jam (I used sugar free, but you can use regular and/or change the flavor as well!)
Refreshing Sweet & Savory Salad with Blackberry Vinaigrette
This is a great sweet salad
- 6 cups Organic mixed greens
- 2 cups Organic spinach
- 1 cup walnuts, whole or coarsely chopped
- 4 Handfuls Blackberries (for garnish)
- 1-2 Granny Smith Apples
- Organic Roasted Turkey or Wild Caught Smoked Salmon
- 1/2 cup organic gorgonzola cheese, optional
- 1 avocado, sliced, optional
- Blackberry Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon grated onion or shallots
- 1 small clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon spoonable stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil