Refreshing recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: lime
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Refreshing recipes
A refreshing recipe for TUNA TATAKIYUM!Food Porn
Give yourself a taste of the ocean with this mouthwatering tuna recipe that's super easy to make!
- 1) 1 tuna loin (sashimi grade)
- 2) 1 small daikon radish
- 3) 1 bottle of ponzu sauce
- 4) sesame oil
- 5) silvered garlic (fried)
- 6) scallions
20 vibrant fruit salads you've got to try
By Pascale Weeks
20 ways to brighten up fruit salads this spring
Blend together and serve! Portions are up to you
- Ice cubes
10 fruit hacks that will change your life
MIND, get ready to be blown away!
Refreshing Sweet & Savory Salad with Blackberry Vinaigrette
This is a great sweet salad
- 6 cups Organic mixed greens
- 2 cups Organic spinach
- 1 cup walnuts, whole or coarsely chopped
- 4 Handfuls Blackberries (for garnish)
- 1-2 Granny Smith Apples
- Organic Roasted Turkey or Wild Caught Smoked Salmon
- 1/2 cup organic gorgonzola cheese, optional
- 1 avocado, sliced, optional
- Blackberry Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon grated onion or shallots
- 1 small clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon spoonable stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil