Refreshing recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: lime
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Refreshing recipes
A refreshing recipe for TUNA TATAKIYUM!Food Porn
Give yourself a taste of the ocean with this mouthwatering tuna recipe that's super easy to make!
- 1) 1 tuna loin (sashimi grade)
- 2) 1 small daikon radish
- 3) 1 bottle of ponzu sauce
- 4) sesame oil
- 5) silvered garlic (fried)
- 6) scallions
20 vibrant fruit salads you've got to try
By Pascale Weeks
20 ways to brighten up fruit salads this spring
Blend together and serve! Portions are up to you
- Ice cubes
10 fruit hacks that will change your life
MIND, get ready to be blown away!
Refreshing Sweet & Savory Salad with Blackberry Vinaigrette
This is a great sweet salad
- 6 cups Organic mixed greens
- 2 cups Organic spinach
- 1 cup walnuts
- whole or coarsely chopped
- 4 Handfuls Blackberries (for garnish)
- 1-2 Granny Smith Apples
- Organic Roasted Turkey or Wild Caught Smoked Salmon
- 1/2 cup organic gorgonzola cheese
- 1 avocado
- Blackberry Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon grated onion or shallots
- 1 small clove garlic
- minced or pressed
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon spoonable stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil