A refreshing recipe for TUNA TATAKI
Give yourself a taste of the ocean with this mouthwatering tuna recipe that's super easy to make!
- 1) 1 tuna loin (sashimi grade)
- 2) 1 small daikon radish
- 3) 1 bottle of ponzu sauce
- 4) sesame oil
- 5) silvered garlic (fried)
- 6) scallions
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
1) Lightly season tuna loin and oil
2) Sear on each side to give it colour, wrap and chill
1) Slice garlic into silvers and place on towel and air dry in refrigerator.
2) Flash fry in hot oil, cool and fry again to crisp up, set aside to cool.
3) Cut daikon into cylinders, slowly unroll using speed peeler.
4) Slice into thin strands and place in ice water.
5) Silver scallions length-wise and place in ice water.
1) Take daikon strands and place at bottom of dish.
2) Slice tuna thinly and lay on top of the daikon
3) Scatter fried garlic silvers with some scallion silvers.
4) Pour ponzu along the bottom.
You'll also love
- Vegetarian Taco Salad 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Pan Pizza 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy Original Cheeseball Recipe 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Manchurian Gobi 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Rava Kichidi Chennai Style 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Polynesian Meatballs 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Baby Greens salad with Quail Egg 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!