A refreshing recipe for TUNA TATAKI
Give yourself a taste of the ocean with this mouthwatering tuna recipe that's super easy to make!
- 1) 1 tuna loin (sashimi grade)
- 2) 1 small daikon radish
- 3) 1 bottle of ponzu sauce
- 4) sesame oil
- 5) silvered garlic (fried)
- 6) scallions
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
1) Lightly season tuna loin and oil
2) Sear on each side to give it colour, wrap and chill
1) Slice garlic into silvers and place on towel and air dry in refrigerator.
2) Flash fry in hot oil, cool and fry again to crisp up, set aside to cool.
3) Cut daikon into cylinders, slowly unroll using speed peeler.
4) Slice into thin strands and place in ice water.
5) Silver scallions length-wise and place in ice water.
1) Take daikon strands and place at bottom of dish.
2) Slice tuna thinly and lay on top of the daikon
3) Scatter fried garlic silvers with some scallion silvers.
4) Pour ponzu along the bottom.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (416 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (257 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 5/5 (10 Votes)
- Apple Falooda 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Angel hair pasta with shrimp,... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.