Beef and Worcestershire Cheese Ball
Great for appetizers and part of a meal!
- 3 pkgs chopped beef
- 3 8oz cream cheese at room temp.
- 2 tbsp. chopped sweet onion
- 2 tsp. accent seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Chill. Serve.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls 3.3/5 (258 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4/5 (169 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (264 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (236 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.