Swiss Stuffed Chicken Breast
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- 2 Lg. Chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. sliced swiss cheese
- 1 can asparagus spears (or frozen broccoli)
- 1 pkg. pre-cooked bacon (or sliced ham)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise
pound 4 breasts with meat hammer or backside of spoon until thin.
On each breast place bacon, cheese, asparagus, and roll. (use toothpicks to hold in place)
Coat lightly with cooking spray and season.
Broil 8-10 minutes until Golden brown.
You'll also love
- Overstuffed Chicken Taco 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Ya-Ka-Mein 4/5 (130 Votes)
- Salmon Chowder 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Tasty Spareribs and/or... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken liver 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Easy Microwave Chicken & Rice 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Baked Sloppy Joe Squares 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Hamburger Pie 4.1/5 (55 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe