Stuffed Chicken breast
- 2 Lg. Chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. sliced swiss cheese
- 1 can asparagus spears (or frozen broccoli)
- 1 pkg. pre-cooked bacon (or sliced ham)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise
pound 4 breasts with meat hammer or backside of spoon until thin.
On each breast place bacon, cheese, asparagus, and roll. (use toothpicks to hold in place)
Coat lightly with cooking spray and season.
Broil 8-10 minutes until Golden brown.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (417 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (257 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and rice... 4.6/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 5/5 (60 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (104 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster Platter 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!