Easy Microwave Chicken & Rice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box rice-a-roni
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
place chicken in dish & rice-a-roni along with water (amount on box)
place lid in and cook in microwave for 25 minutes
You'll also love
- Sloppy Joes 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken Briyani with Yogurt Raita 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- lasagna roll ups 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Italian Salad Chicken 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Spanish Rice 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Paprika and Garlic Coated Chicken... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Microwave potato chips 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Steamed Zucchini, Squash, and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.