The Gourmandize Team
This is a hearty meal-- great for sharing!
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 Tbsp. mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Worchestershire sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Brown hamburger in a large skillet or pan, drain grease. Cook onions with the hamburger.
Once grease is drained, add soup, mustard, Worchestershire sauce, salt & pepper.
Continue to cook for about 20 minutes.
Serve on your choice of bun.
You'll also love
- Korean Pancakes 4.1/5 (55 Votes)
- lasagna roll ups 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Baked Sloppy Joe Squares 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Hamburger Pie 4.1/5 (55 Votes)
- Jim's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Coke Cola Chicken 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Veggie Packed Chili Recipe 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Oven Ready Lasagna 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe