Delicious hamburger pie with ground beef,mash potato's,cream of mushroom and cheese.
- 1 Lb Ground beef
- 5 servings of Mash Potato's
- 2 cans of cream and mushroom soup
- 1 Lb of cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
preheat oven to 350
cook 1 LB ground beef in skillet till Cooked thoroughly
drain fat from ground beef
mix one can cream of mushroom soup in with ground beef
lay ground beef in nonstick pie pan
cook mash potato lay on top of ground beef
use one can of cream of mushroom soup onto potato's
add 1 Lb cheese on top
use your hands when laying down the ground beef in to pie pan.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Steak- Peri Peri 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Korean Pancakes 4.1/5 (48 Votes)
- Sour Cream and Onion Easy Cheese... 4.7/5 (41 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Jiffy Corn Pudding 4.1/5 (48 Votes)
- Armenian Potato Salad 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Savories- Chicken Roses 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!