Microwave potato chips
- Mandolin slice 2 russet potatoes.
- Olive oil spray (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Store sliced potatoes in cold water. Dry the slices between 2 towels. sprinkle with dill, pepper or chili powder.
Microwave at 100% for 3 min.
Remve browned potatoes and continue at 50% for 1 min.
or microwave on each side for 2 min.
Store in baggie.
You'll also love
- Easy Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Turning store cookies into home... 4.6/5 (4 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Squares 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- VEGAN CRAB LIKE CAKES 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Phyllis Diller Potato Salad 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- My Potato Leek Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chive Breakfast Tofu 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Steamed Zucchini, Squash, and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.