- Homegrown tomatoes from your mother’s garden
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Aged balsamic vinegar
- Fleur de Sel salt
- 4-6 fresh basil leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Crusty bread
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Wash and dice the tomatoes, leaving the skin on.
Peel and finely chop the garlic.
Mix the tomatoes and garlic together in a bowl.
Top the mixture on the crusty bread.
Drizzle a touch of aged balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil on top.
Chiffonade the fresh basil and lay it on top.
Sprinkle with fleur de sel salt.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.