Ham Tomato Bruschetta
- 2 Small baguettes (fresh or frozen)
- 4 slices of ham
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- scant cup of milk
- grated Gruyère
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Bake the bread for the time stated (or preheat oven to 350 ° F if it comes from the baker and reheat).
While cooking, mix in a bowl with milk and eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
Once bread is baked or reheated cut in half. Soak half a baguette in milk mixture.
Place a slice of ham on it and then two or three slices of tomato. Top with grated cheese.
Repeat this process for each half baguette.
Put the dish in oven for 10 minutes. Serve with a salad or crudity. Bon appetit.
You'll also love
- Garlic Fingers 4/5 (171 Votes)
- Cauliflower with Smoked Ham Petals 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Potato Chip Dip 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Ham and Olive Bread 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Review this recipe