MMMM yummy Pizza Delight quality garlic fingers in the comfort of home!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (I use Eagle brand)
- 1/3 c white vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 c lukewarm water
- 2 1/2 tsp dry active yeast
- 1 tsp honey
- 1Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2c all purpose flour (levelled with a knife)
- 2 1/2 c pizza mozzarella
- Garlic butter
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 16mins
Cost Average budget
Combine milk, vinegar, and garlic powder. Cover and set aside in fridge.
Put the water, yeast and honey into the bowl of a stand mixer. Let stand for 5 minutes yeast should spread over top of water and look pasty. Add remaining ingredients (no special order). Put in stand mixer on lowest speed for 6 minutes. Remove dough from hook, return it to the bowl and cover with syran wrap and a tea towel. Set in a warm place for 45 minutes to rise.
Deflate dough and roll into a ball. Let that sit for about 5 minutes. Preheat oven to 450 and combine ingredients for garlic butter.
Spread dough on greased pan, cover with garlic butter all the way to edge. Top with cheese. Bake in preheated over for 16-22 minutes.
Put water in the microwave and bring it to a rolling boil, remove it and this is a great spot to place dough and let it rise.
You'll also love
- Pappy John's Hot Dog Sauce 2.8/5 (236 Votes)
- Easy Bean and Pepper Chili 4.1/5 (135 Votes)
- Savories- Cheese and Onion... 2.9/5 (223 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Macaroni and Cheese 4/5 (173 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mackerel Rillettes with Crispy... 3.3/5 (227 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (120 Votes)
- Savories- Calzones 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!