Basic Single-Serve Pancake
A very versatile recipe. Makes one pancake.
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tbsp oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips, OPTIONAL
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix flour, oats, baking powder, and baking soda in a small bowl.
Mix the oil and the milk in a separate bowl.
Combine the two mixtures and add chocolate ships, if desired.
On a frying pan heated to medium heat, pour in the mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottom of the pancake is golden brown.
Flip the pancake and cook until golden brown.
Serve with fresh fruit, jam, syrup or whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Banana Bread 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Easy meatloaf 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Blueberry Muffins 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Healthy French Toast 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Korean Pancakes 4.1/5 (57 Votes)
- Baked Apple Crisp 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Basic Spaghetti Sauce 4/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?