Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup sifted flour
- ½ tsp soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ cup Quaker Oats (large flakes)
- 1 tbsp. Water
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ tsp vanilla
Cream butter and sugars thoroughly.
Stir in beaten egg, water & vanilla.
Add sifted dry ingredients, rolled oats and chocolate chips. You can also add coconut and nuts if desired.
Drop by teaspoon on greased cookie sheet or parchment paper.
Bake @ 375 deg. For 10-15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Peanut Brittle 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Lemon Pudding Poke Cake 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate sponge cake with gnash 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- French Chocolate Cobblestones 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Cinnamon Cookies 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Grandma's Butter Cookies 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Crockpot Oatmeal 4.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow cooker Oatmeal 4/5 (61 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!