Lemon Pudding Poke Cake
- One box yellow cake mix (prepared as directed on box)
- 2 boxes lemon pudding (prepared as directed on box)
- 1 container whipped topping (Cool Whip)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Prepare cake mix as directed on box and pour into a 9×13-inch Pyrex dish.
2. Bake as directed on package instructions.
3. Using end of fork or mixing spoon, poke numerous holes all over cake.
4. Prepare pudding as directed on box.
5. Pour pudding mixture all over cake.
6. Spread pudding evenly across cake.
7. Cool in refrigerator.
8. Top with whipped topping or Cool Whip and serve.
9. Refrigerate leftovers.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!