This is YUMMY and I never have left overs. Looks like dirt so could be used as a Halloween recipe with gummy worms coming out of it.
- 1 pack of Oreo cookies crushed
- 1 8oz. pack of cream cheese
- 2 small boxes of french vanilla pudding mix
- 1 16oz. carton of cool whip
- 1 cup of confectioner's sugar
- 2 cups of milk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Put half of crushed cookies on the bottom of a 9 by 13 pan
In large bowl mix cream cheese and confectioners sugar
In a smaller bowl mix pudding mix and milk, add to cream cheese mixture, mix well
Slowly add cool whip, beat well. Pour over first layer of cookies
Sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies and chill for one hour.
You can also put this in pie crust to make pies with it.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1449 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1142 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (945 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (215 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.3/5 (177 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.