- Chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 tsp. oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- oil (to cook in)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut chicken into small pieces. Cook on stovetop (do not let it dry). Let chicken cool.
Mix all ingredients in small bowl and add flour until it looks like cupcake mix.
Dip pieces of chicken into the mix and then fry them by placing them one-by-one in oil. Remove and serve with sauce or just like that.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.