Recipe for savory sandwich cake that almost looks too pretty to eat
By Stephanie Holmes, 01/14/2016
The "Sandwich cake" comes from Finland. It's made of bread, cream cheese, veggies and looks like a cake— hence it's name. Try it now!
1/15 View slideshow
Look at that beauty!
More steaming articles
Chocolate Snowflake Shortbread Cookies Hunger hacks: 25 foods to suppress your... 10 ways to get your kitchen to shine...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.