Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- 3 eggs
- to taste:
- sour cream
- salt and pepper
- minced shallots
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the eggs 10 minutes.
Peel and cut lengthwise.
Mash yolks mixed with shallots, salt, pepper, and sour cream.
Put in dish and top with a knob of butter.
Bake for 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Russian Deviled Eggs with Caviar 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Bread Bowl Chipped Beef Dip 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Dee Dees Deviled Eggs 3.3/5 (34 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe