Dee Dees Deviled Eggs
Rate this recipe 3.3/5 (34 Votes)
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- yellow mustard
- olives optional
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil eggs,cool than peel shell
cut each egg in half long ways
take out yellow yolk,put in small bowl
Smash up yellow yolk real good
Add a dash of vinegar, a squirt of mustard and a big spoonful of mayonnaise,mix real good.
If to dry add a bit more mayo.
Spoon by tablespoon into egg halfs,sprinkle with paprika
Can put 1/2 an olive on each egg
You'll also love
- Homemade Catalina Dressing 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Nana's Spareribs 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- EGG SALAD 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Cocktail Dogs 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Cucumber salad with olives and... 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Thanksgiving Dinner 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- pinata chicken sandwich 3.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Baked Beans 2.8/5 (33 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe