- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 tbsp instant yeast
- 1tsp salt (heaped)
- 3tsp sugar
- 1T chopped dhania
- 1 chopped green chili
- 1/4cup oil
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg lightly beaten.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine wet ingredients. Add to the dry ingredients and make a lovely dough.
Knead in a stand mixer with the dough hook for 5 to 7 minutes. Allow to rise until double.
Knock down, form about 30 balls. Roll out thickly and prove again for 15 minutes.
Toast on the tawa over a med-high
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!