- Cornish Game Hen, Creamed Eggs, Mashed Potatoes, Homemade Stuffing
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 120mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash and roast your hen for about 90 minutes and baste your hen every 30 minutes
Boil and cream your eggs, Boil and mash your potatoes, make your homemade stuffing and serve
You'll also love
- Salad with Eggs and Creamy Garlic... 2.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Meat Balls 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Country Style Mashed Potatoes 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Gravy ( for my children) 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Christmas Dinner 2.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Layered Chicken and Stuffing 3.2/5 (19 Votes)
- roasted chicken/ cornish game hen 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.