10 (Surprising) Dishes That Are Best Served Cold
Who needs the heat when you have these interesting, offbeat recipes? From summer soups to dessert dips, these dishes will keep your tastebuds entertained. Serve 'em up as starters, sides, or the main course - anything goes as long as you serve 'em cold.
1/10 View slideshow
© Dessert Now Dinner Later
Unlike the leftover Domino's in your fridge, this pizza was actually meant to be eaten cold! Topped with crisp, colorful veggies, it's the perfect appetizer for any kind of event. Just refrigerate before serving! Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
These Ground Turkey STUFFED PEPPERS... How to make a delicious, gluten-free... The zucchini dish you haven't tried:...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Comment on this article