15 Bean Soup
Perfect Comfort Food On A Cold Weeknight After A Long Day.
Explore more recipes from Inshapemom.com
- 20oz bag of dry beans / 15 bean soup
- 28oz diced tomatoes, drain, rinse well
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 5 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp italian seasoning
- 6 cups water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Olive oil spray your crock-pot and set on low heat. Place all ingredients as listed into pot, mix gently.
Let the soup cook on low for 9 hours. This taste like wedding soup to me. If you want, you can add some chili powder to satisfy your craving for chili!!
This taste like wedding soup to me. If you want, you can add some chili powder to satisfy your craving for chili!!
Prep night before, so easy to toss ingredients into crock-pot before you leave for work the next day.
You'll also love
- Simple Chicken Noodle Soup 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Mushroom soup 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Poppyseed Chicken 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Coconut Red Bean Soup 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Jamaican Curry 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Veggie Gratin 4.3/5 (73 Votes)
- Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup 4/5 (89 Votes)
- My father's Garlic Soup 4.3/5 (41 Votes)