25 Comforting Soups That Will Warm Your Soul
There's nothing better at the end of a long, hard day than a hot, steamy bowl of soup.
1/25 View slideshow
© What's Gaby Cooking
FRENCH ONION SOUP
This classic French soup will transport you directly to the Alps, complete with rustic cottage and charming boyfriend, Pierre. Recipe here.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article