Cream of Cauliflower with foie gras
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 large potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 3 oz of foie gras
- scant cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cube of vegetable bouillon or vegetable broth
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In 6 cups of water, cook 1/2 cube vegetable bouillon, cauliflower cut into small florets, potatoes and carrots peeled and cut into pieces, for 45 minutes.
When finished cooking, place in a blender. Season with salt and Espelette pepper. Add the sour cream. Serve with foie gras shavings (for this, place the foie gras in the freezer for 15 minutes, then cut chips with a peeler). Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Onion tart 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Snail Soup 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Cream of celery and green apple... 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Pasta with Ham and Feta Cheese 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cauliflower with cheesesauce 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Manchurian Gobi 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Carol's Mashed Cauliflower 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Easy Sweet Onion and Broccoli Salad 4.1/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!