The best cauliflour puree recipes - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Cauliflour puree recipes
Carol's Mashed Cauliflower
Cook cauliflower till tender
- Cauliflower -1 bag frozen or 1 head of raw, fresh
- Chicken broth/stock (optional)
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 3 oz. room temperature cream cheese
- heavy cream
- 3 tbsp. butter
How to eat healthy without ruining your life!
Eating healthy doesn't mean you need to suffer! Find out how...
In large saucepan,combine water,cauliflower,celery,onion, and potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cubed potatoes
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cups milk
How to properly cook green vegetables
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!
Cream of Cauliflower with foie gras
In 6 cups of water, cook 1/2 cube vegetable bouillon, cauliflower cut into small florets, potatoes and carrots peel...
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 large potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 3 oz of foie gras
- scant cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cube of vegetable bouillon or vegetable broth
Cauliflower and Potato Soup
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
I am obsessed with soup. This is my attempt to make a healthier loaded baked potato soup
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 1 white onion
- 2 celery stalks
- carrots (I used a handful of baby carrots)
- 4 cups low sodium chicken stock
- salt and pepper
- Toppings (optional):
- sour cream
- grated cheese
- chopped bacon
- green onions
15 ways to hack your blender that don't involve smoothies
Your blender can do so much more than make kale smoothies. Let us show you just how versatile this kitchen appliance can be!
Creamy Cauliflower Sauce
Garlic: Saute the minced garlic with the butter in a large nonstick skillet over low heat
- 8 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5-6 cups cauliflower florets
- 6-7 cups vegetable broth or water
- 1 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- ½ teaspoon pepper (more to taste)
- ½ cup milk (more to taste)
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Cut cauliflower into small chunks
- 1 medium head of Cauliflower
- 2 1/2tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup warmed cream
SlowCooker Cauliflower Mac N Cheese
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Slow-cooker, easy kid-friendly mac and cheese recipe for weeknight dinner
- 12 ounces elbow macaroni, I used a high fiber version
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup minced cauliflower florets (approximately 1 medium head)
- 2 and ½ cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- ½ tablespoon yellow mustard
Cauliflower Crust Calzone
Preheat oven to 450°F (220°C) and place a rack in the middle
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets (should yield about 3 cups once processed)
- ½ cup / 1.7 oz / 50 gr mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 free range egg, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons thick tomato sauce
- ½ cup / 1.7 oz / 50 gr mozzarella cheese
- pinch of salt