Carol's Mashed Cauliflower
- Cauliflower -1 bag frozen or 1 head of raw
- Chicken broth/stock (optional)
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 3 oz. room temperature cream cheese
- heavy cream
- 3 tbsp. butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cook cauliflower till tender. (I usually cook it in the broth for added flavor) I also salt the liquid that the cauliflower is cooking in.
Drain (or simmer till liquid is absorbed)
Add butter,cream cheese, garlic. Mash ingredients together.
Add cream slowly, till desired consistency is achieved.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!