Cauliflower Manchurian dry [or] Gobi Manchurian dry
- Corn flour - 4tbsp
- Pepper - 3tbsp
- Egg - 1 [optional]
- Ginger garlic paste - 2tbsp
- Chilli sauce - 2tbsp
- Soy sauce -3tbsp
- water - 1 cup
- Cauliflower -1
- sesame oil or canola oil - 3tbsp
- Onion - 1 finely chopped
- Green chillies - 2 sliced
- Ajinamoto - pinch [optional]
- Salt - 1tbsp
- Spring onion - to garnish
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix 3tbsp corn flour, 1 tbsp pepper,1 egg ,1tbsp chilli sauce ,1tbsp ginger garlic paste,
1/2tbsp salt , water in a bowl to make paste and add the cleaned cauliflower florets.
Deep fry the marinated florets and place aside.
Manchurian Sauce for dry gobi manchurian:-
Switch on the stove. Heat the pan. Add 3tbsp of oil.
Add chopped onion and saute until it becomes translucent.
Add sliced green chillies and saute it for 30 sec.
Add 1tbsp ginger garlic paste and saute it until raw smell goes off.
Add 2tbsp pepper,1/2tbsp salt, 1tbsp chilli sauce , 3tbsp soy sauce and a pinch of ajinamoto.
Add the deep fried cauliflower florets and switch off the stove.
Garnish with spring onions.
You'll also love
- Classic Potato Leek Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Suhiyan 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Garden Bruschetta 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Scalloped Tomatoes 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hungarian Stuffed Cabbage 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Curry leaves powder 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Curried White Cabbage and Raisin... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!