- white beans
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
soak white bean over night. 1 CT SWITCH OFF IMMEDIATELY these beans cook very .
oil 1 tsp cumin seeds bay leaves onion fry tomato,
garlic paste 2 tsp.... 2 tbsp chilly powder cook for 2-3 CTs
3) add cooked beans (optopnal 1 tbsp corn flour and 1 tbsp garam masala )
Garnish with coriander leaves.
You'll also love
- Hungarian Goulash 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
- super simple potatoe wedges 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef Stroganoff 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Seedai (sweet and savory) 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Harvest Apple Casserole 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow Cooker 8-can Taco Soup 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Vicki's Baked Beans 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Kalakand 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!