- 1 Cup cilantro loosely packed
- 2 TBS red onion chopped
- 1/4 TSP Garlic salt
- 1 Cup of 20oz whole tomatoes
- 4-6 Cerrano Chilies (Optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Average budget
Add all ingredients into blender
Blend until desired consistency
You'll also love
- Delicious Broccoli and Sunflower... 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes with Meatballs 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- mexican pie 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Thai Green Curry 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Mom's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Jalapeno Chicken Enchiladas 4/5 (21 Votes)
- SPINACH Tarator 3.8/5 (33 Votes)
- Mornay Sauce 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.