- 1 Cup cilantro loosely packed
- 2 TBS red onion chopped
- 1/4 TSP Garlic salt
- 1 Cup of 20oz whole tomatoes
- 4-6 Cerrano Chilies (Optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Average budget
Add all ingredients into blender
Blend until desired consistency
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.