Whole berry cranberry sauce with cinnamon
- 2 bags frozen cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2-3 sticks cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
add sugar and cinnamon sticks to water in large saucepan and bring to boil. Add cranberries all at once and bring back to boil. Reduce heat slightly but keep boiling for 10 minutes stirring periodically. Pour into containers or serving dishes and cool. Refrigerate.
Cinnamon sticks may be left in containers.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (213 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (202 Votes)
- Triple Peppermint Bars 3.1/5 (208 Votes)
- Ginger Crinkles 4.9/5 (57 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!