Whole berry cranberry sauce with cinnamon
- 2 bags frozen cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2-3 sticks cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
add sugar and cinnamon sticks to water in large saucepan and bring to boil. Add cranberries all at once and bring back to boil. Reduce heat slightly but keep boiling for 10 minutes stirring periodically. Pour into containers or serving dishes and cool. Refrigerate.
Cinnamon sticks may be left in containers.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel... 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Sweet pongal (Sarkkarai pongal) 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- VEGAN GRAVY 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- salsa 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- VEGAN FRENCH TOAST 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Melting Moments 3.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Snickerdoodles 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Matzah Pudding 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!