Whole berry cranberry sauce with cinnamon
- 2 bags frozen cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2-3 sticks cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
add sugar and cinnamon sticks to water in large saucepan and bring to boil. Add cranberries all at once and bring back to boil. Reduce heat slightly but keep boiling for 10 minutes stirring periodically. Pour into containers or serving dishes and cool. Refrigerate.
Cinnamon sticks may be left in containers.
You'll also love
- easy apple pie 3.6/5 (87 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel... 4/5 (16 Votes)
- VEGAN GRAVY 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- salsa 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- VEGAN FRENCH TOAST 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Melting Moments 3.6/5 (48 Votes)
- brown sugar baked ham 2.6/5 (173 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Snickerdoodles 4/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!