The best cranberry sauce recipes - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Cranberry sauce recipes
Whole berry cranberry sauce with cinnamon
- 2 bags frozen cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2-3 sticks cinnamon
Rub It In: 25 Rubs And Sauces Your Steaks Need Now
Raise the 'steaks' with these delicious rubs and sauces that add instant oomph to your favorite cut of beef.
Heat water & Sugar to a boil
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 package cranberries
30 Ways To Elevate The Humble Mac & Cheese
Mac and cheese alone makes our mouths water, but there's always room for improvement. Level up with these 30 out-of-this-world recipes!
Cranberry PorkRecipewe ♡
sear pork and remove from pan
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 3/4 cup frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
Frozen cranberry pork
Mix ingredients Freeze!
- Pork (1x)
- Cranberry sauce (not jelly)
- Onion soup mix
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
The ultimate guide to homemade KFC chicken
By ES: Irene
Get the ultimate copycat KFC recipe for home cooks here!!
Mama's Cranberry Sauce
Wash, clean, core fruit. Cut apples and oranges into cubes
- 2 lb cranberries
- 4 apples
- 4 oranges
- 2-4 cups sugar
Mama's Cranberry DelightRecipewe ♡
Chop onions and jalapeno and cilantro
- 1# Fresh Cranberries
- 2 Fine chopped green onions
- 1 Fine chopped Jalapeno
- Few spriggs of Cilantro
- 2 T Lemon Juice
- 11/2 C Sugar
My mom used to make this recipe every thanksgiving
- 1 can cranberries
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 shot of Grand Marnier or more to taste
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
Left Over Thanksgiving Day Sandwich
By Sarah Smith
Drunk food is the best food!
- (2) Pieces of Bread.
- (1) Piece of Swiss Cheese cut in 1/2
- (1) Piece of left over Turkey Meat
- (2) Tbsp of left over Cranberry Sauce
- (3) Tbsp of left over Stuffing/Dressing
- (1/2) Cup of left over gravy.
- (2) Tbsp of Butter