The best cranberry sauce recipes - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Cranberry sauce recipes
Whole berry cranberry sauce with cinnamon
- 2 bags frozen cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2-3 sticks cinnamon
Rub It In: 25 Rubs And Sauces Your Steaks Need Now
Raise the 'steaks' with these delicious rubs and sauces that add instant oomph to your favorite cut of beef.
Heat water & Sugar to a boil
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 package cranberries
30 Ways To Elevate The Humble Mac & Cheese
Mac and cheese alone makes our mouths water, but there's always room for improvement. Level up with these 30 out-of-this-world recipes!
Cranberry PorkRecipewe ♡
sear pork and remove from pan
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 3/4 cup frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
Frozen cranberry pork
Mix ingredients Freeze!
- Pork (1x)
- Cranberry sauce (not jelly)
- Onion soup mix
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
The ultimate guide to homemade KFC chicken
By ES: Irene
Get the ultimate copycat KFC recipe for home cooks here!!
Mama's Cranberry Sauce
Wash, clean, core fruit. Cut apples and oranges into cubes
- 2 lb cranberries
- 4 apples
- 4 oranges
- 2-4 cups sugar
Mama's Cranberry DelightRecipewe ♡
Chop onions and jalapeno and cilantro
- 1# Fresh Cranberries
- 2 Fine chopped green onions
- 1 Fine chopped Jalapeno
- Few spriggs of Cilantro
- 2 T Lemon Juice
- 11/2 C Sugar
My mom used to make this recipe every thanksgiving
- 1 can cranberries
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 shot of Grand Marnier or more to taste
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
Left Over Thanksgiving Day Sandwich
By Sarah Smith
Drunk food is the best food!
- (2) Pieces of Bread.
- (1) Piece of Swiss Cheese cut in 1/2
- (1) Piece of left over Turkey Meat
- (2) Tbsp of left over Cranberry Sauce
- (3) Tbsp of left over Stuffing/Dressing
- (1/2) Cup of left over gravy.
- (2) Tbsp of Butter