Left Over Thanksgiving Day Sandwich
By Sarah Smith
Drunk food is the best food!
- (2) Pieces of Bread.
- (1) Piece of Swiss Cheese cut in 1/2
- (1) Piece of left over Turkey Meat
- (2) Tbsp of left over Cranberry Sauce
- (3) Tbsp of left over Stuffing/Dressing
- (1/2) Cup of left over gravy.
- (2) Tbsp of Butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 4mins
Cost Budget Friendly
On Medium heat, warm a frying pan on the stove top.
Take (2) Tbsp of butter and (2) pieces of bread. Use the butter to spread on ONE side of each piece of bread. Take one piece of bread and lay it butter side down on the hot frying pan. Sizzle!
Spread (1) Tbsp of Cranberry sauce onto the bread laying butter side down. Then put (1/2) piece of Swiss Cheese on it. Carefully add (3) Tbsp of Stuffing/Dressing onto that same piece of bread. Then add (1) piece of left over Turkey.
Leave that piece of bread and ingredients on top of it to grill/melt. In the mean time, Add the other (1) Tbsp of Cranberry Sauce onto the other piece of bread. Opposite of the side with butter.
Put the other (1/2) of Swiss Cheese onto that Piece of Bread.
Now you are going to form a sandwich by placing that piece of bread, cranberry sauce/cheese side down. Flip Sandwich to grill the other side.
Warm up (1/2) Cup of gravy into a bowl in the microwave.
Cut sandwich in 4's and dip into gravy. Eat and Enjoy!
This sandwich is obese! So be careful when you are flipping it not to let all the ingredients fall out!
You'll also love
- Sloppy joe grilled cheese 2.6/5 (352 Votes)
- Eggplant caviar 3.4/5 (206 Votes)
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (41 Votes)
- Healthy Tuna Melt open-faced... 4.3/5 (109 Votes)
- Bacon & Tomato Grilled Cheese... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Easy Yorkshire Puddings 4.7/5 (38 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce 3.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Cranberrie sauce 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.