Easy Yorkshire Puddings
Delicious and not overly eggy!
- 1 1/2 C. all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 C. milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 T. beef drippings
- or vegetable oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 450°F. Divide 2 T. of fat product evenly among 12 muffin wells. Put in oven until almost smoking, but not burnt.
Sift flour into bowl and create well in center. Pour milk, eggs, pinch of salt and pinch of pepper into center and mix thoroughly with hand mixer. Let sit 10 minutes.
Remove muffin pan from oven and quickly fill each muffin well about halfway with the batter.
Put back in oven and cook about 30 minutes. Some will rise more than others, and most will have a well somewhere in the finished item. This is for pouring gravy in!
Serve as a side dish or as a precursor dish. Best filled with gravy from the meat you're making!
You'll also love
- POACHED EGGS 4.1/5 (43 Votes)
- Macaroni Schotel 3.8/5 (64 Votes)
- B&E's Mexican Rice 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Deviled Eggs 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Beef and Worcestershire Cheese Ball 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Ranch Cheeseball 4.7/5 (36 Votes)
- Roast Chicken Stuffed Potatoes... 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- QUICK VEGAN GRAVY 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.