Cookie Cutter Eggs
- Cookie Cutters
- Olive Oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Add a little olive oil to your frying pan.
Place cookie cutter onto the pan.
Crack an egg and empty it into the cookie cutter.
Fry eggs until done.
Remove cookie cutter from pan and push out the egg with your fork.
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (235 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (141 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (90 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!